- Accentual verse has continued to flourish, however, in a wide range of popular songs, hymns, ballads, and nursery rhymes.
- He cherished some lovely old books containing the folk songs and traditional ballads of our land.
- With a traditional ballad you may notice the rhyme scheme or alliteration.
- Despite a hugely prolific career, Cole is now best known for a handful of over-played sentimental ballads.
- A slow, romantic ballad drifted into the air and the crowd turned to look at them.
- He has recorded everything from the most romantic ballads to movie theme songs, disco, rock and even gospel.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Last year Eller, a riveting balladist, opened for the Rolling Stones in Rio.
- After the First World War he returned to Egypt and turned from a court bard to a versatile balladist.
- Through the ages, perhaps no other Arab balladist has been quoted more than this desert bard.
Late 15th century (denoting a light, simple song): from Old French balade, from Provençal balada 'dance, song to dance to', from balar 'to dance', from late Latin ballare (see ball2). The sense 'narrative poem' dates from the mid 18th century.
Palabras que riman con balladsalad
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.