(also ballet pump, ballet flat)
- A light, round-toed shoe with very flat heels for women or girls, resembling the type worn by ballet dancers: ballet shoes are perfect with everything from leggings and long sweaters to short skirts and jacketsMás ejemplos en oraciones
- I reckon that size nine ballet pump you are wearing covers that stain nicely.
- Vogue lists the trench coat, the bag, the white shirt, the jeans, the ballet flat, the biker jacket, the cashmere cardigan, the little black dress, the tuxedo and the watch as wardrobe essentials.
- I wore my eighth-grade graduation dress and ballet flats.
Más definiciones de ballet shoeDefinición de ballet shoe en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.