- 1Relating to projectiles or their flight.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The vehicle system is a turreted, armored, all-wheel drive vehicle that provides increased ballistic and land mine protection.
- Mounted onto a stock with the addition of a winch, ratchet apparatus, and trigger mechanism, much further distances and much greater ballistic forces were achieved.
- This complete loss of memory after 0.1 ps reduces the amount of ballistic motion of atoms inside a void.
- 2Moving under the force of gravity only.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- At that point the fuel to the rocket was cut off and the missile coasted along its ballistic trajectory to the target.
- Most of a spacecraft's flight is ballistic, that is, it is not powered but is pulled by gravity, with engines needed for course corrections.
- Mortars are ballistic weapons that have projectile trajectories undistorted by rocket engine or guidance system.
- • informal Fly into a rage: he will go ballistic if bureaucrats attempt to meddle in his decisionsMás ejemplos en oraciones
- I went ballistic and fired off a letter demanding a retraction of the fees.
- A platoon of sci-fi marines are dropped into hostile territory, seething with aliens, and they go ballistic.
- He brought everything but the Colman's mustard, and I went ballistic.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The scene in the room was not properly preserved, the weapon involved was not ballistically tested and the bullet casing went missing.
- The bomb falls ballistically and we drop it so that even if there's no laser spot it's going to drop pretty close to the target.
- He will tell us, according to sources, that these three shootings are linked ballistically.
Más definiciones de ballisticDefinición de ballistic en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.