Definición de ballistics en inglés:
plural sustantivo[treated as singular]
1The science of projectiles and firearms.
- In addition, there were other equally profound developments in areas such as firearms and ballistics, mechanics, shipbuilding, mining, distillation, and anatomy, to name but a few.
- Transitional ballistics is a complex science that involves a number of variables that are not fully understood; therefore, it is not an exact science.
- Vidocq may not, as his admirers claim, have invented fingerprinting and the science of ballistics, but he did show the importance of keeping detailed criminal records.
1.1The scientific study of the effects of being fired on a bullet, cartridge, or gun.
- This extraordinarily accurate cartridge has excellent defensive ballistics, spitting a 165-grain Speer Gold Dot bullet at about 1,150 feet per second.
- At that instant, the total effects of interior ballistics in terms of developed muzzle velocity and spin have been imparted to the projectile.
- The Swift achieves its ballistics with heavier bullets than the .204, and these heavier bullets carry more energy.
Definición de ballistics en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan