- 1North American A baseball ground.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- ‘It's the biggest ballpark in baseball right now,’ Gonzalez moaned.
- It's all about baseball and road trips and cities we'd never visit if they didn't have Major League Baseball ballparks.
- Lively baseballs, sluggers, and big ballparks lifted baseball's popularity to new heights.
- 2 • informal An area or range within which an amount or estimate is likely to be correct: we can make a pretty good guess that this figure’s in the ballparkMás ejemplos en oraciones
- That's a rough estimate, but it's in the correct ballpark.
- This is likely to be in the correct ballpark.
- Somewhere in the middle is the likely ballpark for health spending in our lifetimes.
- 2.1 [as modifier] • informal (Of a price or cost) approximate: the ballpark figure is $400–500Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Hibs are coy about the cost, but the ballpark figure for such stadium developments is typically 1million per 1,000 seats.
- This 40 per cent ballpark figure gives us 10 per cent of GDP or €11 billion which we might spend.
- Detailed below are the characteristics and ballpark costs of each.
Más definiciones de ballparkDefinición de ballpark en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.