1A large room for formal dancing.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- There were ballrooms, three dining rooms, a social hall, beauty and barbershops, four bars, a Grand Salon and other entertainment salons.
- I live in the biggest rooms: the drawing room, the dining room and the ballroom.
- The main hall has stone pillars and gives access to a ballroom, drawing room and library.
2 [mass noun] Ballroom dancing: the number of people learning ballroom has doubled in the last two years
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In this way, we teenagers picked up ballroom, jazz, jive and the frowned upon jitter bugging.
- From ballroom, ballet and modern jazz to aerobics, dancerise, gymnastics, & jitterbug, dancing is the fun way to keep fit.
- There are still many places where you can learn ballroom and there are a growing number of people who want to polish their Argentinean lounge-lizard skills and do the tango.
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: ball|room
Definición de ballroom en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda