adjetivo (ballsier, ballsiest)• informal
- Determined and courageous: she was a cool, ballsy womanMás ejemplos en oraciones
- I liked the ballsy women and the gallant men, and their cheap-shot locker-room humour.
- I just relished that ballsy attitude, and I found that it helped me own my own masculinity.
- We wanted to make a film that was gutsy and ballsy.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- She sustains a neat balance between ambition and compassion, femininity and ballsiness which allows at least a glimpse into the war correspondent's dilemma.
- As the San Francisco bureau chief, he gives the same quiet ballsiness that he brought to his other police roles.
- In a rare moment of ballsiness, Nola asks him, ‘What exactly is it that you DO?’
Más definiciones de ballsyDefinición de ballsy en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.