- A loose-fitting overcoat with a small rounded collar, typically having raglan sleeves.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- I was quite taken with her coats, with the plaid balmacaan being particularly lovely.
- There is a major trend toward silver this season, so there are trench coats and balmacaans in silver, but that's not the only choice.
- A clear winner was the’ knee-length mink balmacaan, worn over the shoulder, backed by hand-painted camouflage.
early 20th century: named after Balmacaan, an estate near Inverness in Scotland.
Más definiciones de balmacaanDefinición de balmacaan en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.