Definición de balmoral en inglés:
1A round brimless hat with a cockade or ribbons attached, worn by certain Scottish regiments.
- When a fedora, a bowler, a balmoral, a tam-o'-shanter, a Bombay Bowler, a pork-pie or a floppy-brimmed wideawake?
- Some purists insist that balmorals are not ‘berets’ but ‘civilians’ call a Scottish blue bonnet a beret.
- He is a specialist in the production of highland hats such as glengarries for pipers/drummers and balmorals for daywear use.
2A heavy laced leather walking boot.
- Bluchers are more appropriate than balmorals with jeans and business-casual, but balmorals are more appropriate with suits.
- I believe balmorals should have a gap of ¼ " and bluchers about ¾ "; otherwise it looks so school-boyish.
- Since balmorals are more formal than bluchers and broguing makes shoes less formal, where does this leave those shoes that are both brogued and balmorals?
Definición de balmoral en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan