Definición de baloney en inglés:
1 [mass noun] Foolish or deceptive talk; nonsense: I don’t buy it—it’s all a load of baloney
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- No nonsense, no baloney, not a lot of fanfare, and it's proceeding very quickly.
- This thing about them not going well is a load of baloney.
- Just when it looked like the magic of the cup was being exposed as a load of old baloney, the substitute required only three minutes to underline his faith in it.
2 North American term for bologna.
- Mortodella (from which we get our boloney) comes from Bologna.
- And provided you don't come foisting your legumes on me, I won't slap you with my baloney.
- Well, folks, it's nowhere near as hard as trying to unwrap a baloney and cheese sandwich or open a bag of Fritos.
Words that rhyme with baloneyabalone, Albinoni, Annigoni, Antonioni, Bodoni, boloney, bony, calzone, cannelloni, canzone, cicerone, coney, conversazione, coronae, crony, Gaborone, Giorgione, macaroni, Manzoni, Marconi, mascarpone, minestrone, Moroni, Mulroney, padrone, panettoni, pepperoni, phoney, polony, pony, rigatoni, Shoshone, Sloaney, stony, Toni, tony, zabaglione
Definición de baloney en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan