verbo[with object] informal
Cheat or fool: he bamboozled Canada’s largest banks in a massive counterfeit scam
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Courtesy is a luxury that real reporters often have to sacrifice in the line of duty, especially when bamboozled by double talk.
- It can't be easy to find rich suckers who can be bamboozled into buying this.
- Documents rarely set out to trick historians, but they can bamboozle the unwary at every turn.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- The era has passed of relentless pace dominating around the world, and with tours becoming shorter and more frequent, the bamboozlers, the twirly men of mystery deliveries, are a must.
- On show after show this week, the bamboozlers are going on the air and spouting the most ridiculous lies.
- What I'm talking about are serial losers and bamboozlers, serial frauds and fakes, serial blusterers and blowhards.
Early 18th century: of unknown origin.
Palabras que riman con bamboozleaccusal, foozle, ouzel, perusal, refusal
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda