Definición de bandeau en inglés:
sustantivo (plural bandeaux /-dəʊz/)
1A narrow band worn round the head to hold the hair in position.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Not only did Ms. Lenglen shock the world by being the first to wear a short skirt, she ditched the traditional tennis hat for a sleek bandeau that allowed her to see what she was doing on the court.
- The leading feature is a couple of girls of the period, the foremost garbed in a blazing red jumper over a white dress and wearing a white bandeau across her vermilion hair.
- I don't want to sound like a character in ‘Ab Fab’ who wants to give it all up and bang tambourines with a bandeau, but that's pretty much how I feel at the moment.
2 [usually as modifier] A woman’s strapless top formed from a band of fabric fitting around the bust: a bandeau bikini top
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Even bikinis are more conservative then ever: cut low on the hip below classic, bandeau tops.
- Traditionally, the salwar has been teamed with kurtas of various lengths (knee length being the length of this season) but the bold young brigade has teamed it up with bustiers and bandeau tops now.
- Also, could you also look for tank tops with built-in bandeau bras?
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Canadá
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en Malasia
Muy popular en Pakistán