- 1The presence or formation of stripes of contrasting colour: the yellow and black banding of bees and waspsMás ejemplos en oraciones
- I was pleased with the way the monitor reproduced color gradients - without undesired banding at any contrast/brightness settings.
- Colours were well saturated, and image banding wasn't present.
- They will wear a black cap with blue banding and a support staff badge.
- 1.1 Biochemistry The pattern of regions on a chromosome made visible by staining.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- None of the other species showed DAPI banding of their chromosomes.
- The sub-chapter on chromosome banding is much better.
- These banding patterns are distinct and consistent for each chromosome.
Más definiciones de bandingDefinición de banding en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.