- A cheque drawn by a bank on its own funds.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- He gave the PCEC a copy of a bank draft to prove it.
- I also took advantage of the automatic bank draft, which made me eligible for an immediate interest-rate decrease.
- Garda sources said a recurring feature of cheque and bank draft scams by professional criminals is that a naive company insider is persuaded to take most of the risk.
Más definiciones de bank draftDefinición de bank draft en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.