- The business conducted or services offered by a bank: with this account, you are entitled to free bankingMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Last week Abbey National announced plans to pay interest on credit balances and will also offer free banking to new business accounts.
- Typical perks include preferential mortgages and personal loans, free banking, a pension fund, overtime, bonuses and share options.
- Most banks offer free banking to students, along with other discount services.
- An embankment or artificial bank: I climbed down the banking and took a photographMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Using radio tracking we discovered that signal crayfish were crossing woodland and climbing quite steep bankings which makes eradication extremely difficult.
- Pedestrians took their lives in their hands running the tree-lined gauntlet, forced to scramble up steep bankings if two vehicles met on the narrow stretch.
- It's easy to ride and unlike some velodromes, you don't have to fight the bike round the bankings.