Definición de bar-hop en inglés:
verbo (bar-hops, bar-hopping, bar-hopped)[no object] (usually as noun bar-hopping)
Visit several bars in succession, having a drink in each.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- ‘London-on-Sea’, as Brighton is often known, offers a wide choice of activities, from shopping and bar-hopping to high culture.
- The New York Times claims that there has been a rise in bar-hopping in NYC itself over the past three months, with more people going to more bars, staying later and drinking harder drinks.
- Out bar-hopping in Shoreditch tonight, I discovered heaven.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Decide for yourself next week when I outline the official steps being taken to try and make Fed Hall a staple for UW students and bar-hoppers everywhere.
- Badge-less bar-hoppers like me are always fair game for operatives, who work around clocks deciding for the undecided.
- However the intrepid bar-hoppers were all present and were well and truly beaten by Barry Chadbourn who shot an outstanding 40 points.
Definición de bar-hop en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda