Definición de barbecue en inglés:
- On my last day in Australia, my parents cooked me a barbecue in their backyard barbecue area.
- At a barbecue food is cooked on a rusty grill which birds have probably used as a toilet on a daily basis since last summer.
- There are less formal meals, picnics and barbecues and the forthcoming brunch is one of these occasions.
- Consider cooking on an outside barbecue grill or use a microwave oven, which does not generate as much heat and uses less energy than a gas or electric range.
- Complement your healthy summer lifestyle with fresh food cooked on the barbecue.
- The women all cook together on dow tarns - wood fire barbecues out the back.
- Throughout the weekend, club members and their families came by to eat barbecue and many side dishes.
- We would be eating pizza or barbecue food, not spaghetti by candlelight.
- Wade, is it true that you had eaten barbecue, were throwing up over people, had a broken arm, and it was gushing blood, all while you were playing?
verbo (barbecues, barbecuing, barbecued)[with object] Volver al principio
- While Stephen and Louis sat down on the sand drinking beer and talking, Jessica and Cecilia took turns in barbecuing the yummy food.
- Dad barbecued some steaks, and Mom made potato salad and corn on the cob.
- When the American Institute for Cancer Research issued guidelines for barbecuing meat safely, this somehow reminded Corcoran of the Nazi era.
This word comes from Spanish barbacoa, perhaps from Arawak (West Indies) barbacoa which was a ‘wooden frame on posts’. Barbecue is used in space in the phrases barbecue mode and barbecue manoeuvre describing the rotation of a spacecraft to allow the heat of the sun to fall on all sides.
Palabras que riman con barbecuein situ • curlicue
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.