- A machine-readable code in the form of numbers and a pattern of parallel lines of varying widths, printed on a commodity and used especially for stock control: the scanner at the checkout would pick up the different bar codes on the packets and charge the correct amountMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Some microwaves are being designed to read a bar code that will be printed on the side of the package and cook it automatically.
- He took a photograph of Craig then airbrushed out his pacemaker scar and printed a bar code onto his chest.
- The bar code will be printed on the reverse side of the ballot paper on the declaration of identity.
verbo[with object] Volver al principio
Más definiciones de barcodeDefinición de barcode en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.