sustantivo (plural bargemen)
- A person who works on a barge.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- It's good to see an old canal brought back to life, but I wonder what those 19th century bargemen would make of the modern cappuccino lifestyle.
- Set in 1950s Glasgow, Young Adam begins when two bargemen fish the body of a naked woman from the river, an event which precipitates an affair between the young deckhand and his boss's wife.
- The Rhine bargemen attacked the steamships that were stealing their trade, and Rhineland peasants surged into the forests to cut wood.
Más definiciones de bargemanDefinición de bargeman en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.