adjetivoBritish • informal
- Completely mad or demented: we are all a bit barking [as submodifier]: has she gone completely barking mad?Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Call her barking mad, but she doesn't go anywhere these days without her pet pooch Harry curled up in her arms.
- Maybe a safety harness for your pet isn't such a barking mad idea after all.
- She might push the buttons of your party faithful, but she is seen as a barking mad extremist by everybody else.
Más definiciones de barkingDefinición de barking en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.