sustantivoBritish • informal
- Supporters of a particular sports team who are known for their vociferous support during matches, especially a group of fans who follow the England cricket team: the barmy army added their voice to a very memorable occasionMás ejemplos en oraciones
- This was not a barmy army, but a vast array of anxious people.
- Some may consider the 'Barmy Army' a nuisance, but the 10,000 members are true supporters of the sport.
- What colour do we wear and what colours do the barmy army wear?
Más definiciones de barmy armyDefinición de barmy army en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.