sustantivoNorth American • informal
- A very exciting or dramatic event, especially a sports contest: she won a barn burner of a debate against the party leaderMás ejemplos en oraciones
- But this governor's race is like - is a barn burner just like the Senate race in South Dakota.
- Avedon's got a number of really good posts up, but this one is a barn burner.
- My team plays his about 3 times a year, and every game is a barn burner and we take turns winning.
Más definiciones de barn burnerDefinición de barn burner en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.