- 1An informal social gathering for country dancing.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- There is word about a barn dance coming to town but you'll read more about that next week.
- This year's event will conclude with a barn dance.
- Finally he said, ‘There's going to be a barn dance in town tomorrow night and I was thinking that maybe you would like to go with me.’
- 2A dance for a number of couples moving round a circle, typically involving changes of partner.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Forget truth, principles and allegiance, the council chamber now appears to be like a bad barn dance with Better Bedford calling ‘change your partners step this way.’
- The dances are not energetic in the sense that a barn dance or a ceilidh is.
- He loved music and was a caller at local barn dances and enjoyed sequence dances.
Más definiciones de barn danceDefinición de barn dance en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.