Definición de barrel vault en inglés:
A vault forming a half cylinder.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- The entrance in the north facade of the barrel vault is over an open, hard paved, elliptical piazza.
- Externally, the barrel vault is covered in patinated zinc, emerging from the ground with a glazed facade to the south while, within, the precast vaulted roof is expressed.
- And if you're observant, you'll notice that the barrel vault continues into the bathroom, where it frames the round window that you saw on the front of the house.
- barrel-vaulted adjetivo
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- When the library and the Zecca were connected about 1590 by the present barrel-vaulted passageway, Sansovino's original sensible and even dramatic solution was ignored.
- The practice's masterstroke, in this most sensitive of sites, at the entrance to one of London's best-loved parks, is the very discreet insertion of a new barrel-vaulted concert hall.
- A new structure, connecting two historic buildings, features recording studios and a barrel-vaulted concert hall.
Definición de barrel vault en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda