sustantivo[mass noun] Chemistry
- The number of hydrogen atoms replaceable by a base in a particular acid.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Classical means of separation were based on the small differences in basicity and solubility.
- If the amines were acting as the hydrogen bond acceptors, the bimolecular quenching constants would be expected to increase with basicity of the amines, i.e. for amines with lower pK b values.
- It is the chemical basicity of the nucleotides that has given them the common term ‘bases’ as they are associated with nucleotides present in DNA and RNA.
Más definiciones de basicityDefinición de basicity en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.