- One hundredth of one percentage point (used chiefly in expressing differences of interest rates): the Treasury will be paying an overall rate just 75-100 basis points above bill ratesMás ejemplos en oraciones
- A basis point is one hundredth of a percentage point.
- The prospect of a 75 basis point interest rate cut had investors breathing easier by late last week, but it was another tough week overall, especially for tech investors.
- Adding these factors, you might expect us to show modest declines in our net interest margin of about a basis point a quarter this year.
Más definiciones de basis pointDefinición de basis point en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.