- A clef placing F below middle C on the second-highest line of the stave.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- I studied piano for eight years and never learned to read the bass clef.
- Another popular approach uses the landmark notes of ‘G’ and ‘F’ and makes use of the terms ‘G clef’ and ‘F clef’ instead of treble and bass clef.
- Two parts are scored in treble clef and two parts in bass clef, with suggested instruments listed for each part.
Más definiciones de bass clefDefinición de bass clef en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.