- A group of small quill feathers on the first digit of a bird’s wing.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The alula feather, also called the bastard wing, can be seen at the top center of the photo.
- At the same time, he made an anatomical study of bird wings, demonstrating that the bastard wing acts as a brake.
- Both young green and night herons elevate the bastard wing at times as they climb about the trees, but I have never seen them attempt to use it for grasping.
Más definiciones de bastard wingDefinición de bastard wing en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.