- A computer file containing a list of instructions to be carried out in turn.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Specifically, we are going to configure Samba to validate users and run our login batch file, provide file and print shares, and provide network-browsing services.
- A techie friend of mine suggested that I write a simple batch file [program] so that my swap file is deleted every time I reboot the computer.
- Users first discovered it last spring, and even patched together a crude batch file which killed and restarted the ink-continent digitizer process.
Más definiciones de batch fileDefinición de batch file en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.