sustantivo (plural batsmen)
- A player, especially in cricket, who is batting or whose chief skill is in batting.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- On his day Brad is unquestionably one of the most attractive batsmen in Australian cricket.
- He's not going to get wickets against the Aussie batsmen and he's not going to make any runs.
- As a batsman or bowler any player has to accomplish certain things to be in the team.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Supplementing his batsmanship is the ability to take key wickets.
- No, even though he may not lack their batsmanship, he lacks the drive, the ruthlessness, the sustained pursuit of excellence, the sheer force of will and personality which has marked their greatness.
- Dravid's batsmanship has often been taken for granted because it is so firmly rooted in orthodoxy, because it is so utterly comprehensible and so utterly lacking in mystique.
Más definiciones de batsmanDefinición de batsman en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.