Definición de batsman en inglés:
sustantivo (plural batsmen)
A player, especially in cricket, who is batting or whose chief skill is in batting.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- On his day Brad is unquestionably one of the most attractive batsmen in Australian cricket.
- He's not going to get wickets against the Aussie batsmen and he's not going to make any runs.
- As a batsman or bowler any player has to accomplish certain things to be in the team.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Supplementing his batsmanship is the ability to take key wickets.
- No, even though he may not lack their batsmanship, he lacks the drive, the ruthlessness, the sustained pursuit of excellence, the sheer force of will and personality which has marked their greatness.
- Dravid's batsmanship has often been taken for granted because it is so firmly rooted in orthodoxy, because it is so utterly comprehensible and so utterly lacking in mystique.
Palabras que riman con batsmanbatsmen
Definición de batsman en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Canadá
Muy popular en Australia