Definición de batt en inglés:
1A piece of felted material used for lining or insulating items such as quilts and sleeping bags.
- ‘She'd get a lot more out of that cape if she had some batts in there to stiffen out the edges,’ said another one.
- Care must be taken in removing the water so that the batt isn't stretched or torn.
- No batt insulation would be required in this case.
1.1A piece of fibreglass used to insulate buildings.
- Is asbestos sheeting ‘like’ fibreglass batts for insulation?
- Some builders have taken to cramming oversized standard fiberglass batts into wall and ceiling spaces.
- The vapor barrier might be tar paper, kraft paper attached to fiberglass batts, or a plastic sheet.
late Middle English (in the general sense 'lump, piece'): of unknown origin.
Definición de batt en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary