- Powered by means of a battery: emergency equipment such as battery-operated radiosMás ejemplos en oraciones
- You can get a portable, battery-operated DVD player for as little as $200 - and take it on airplanes as well as in the car.
- This annual event sees local school children assemble and race battery-operated kit cars.
- Except for the jeeps, battery-operated vans and the tractor carrying workers from one place to the other, the zoo is deserted.
Más definiciones de battery-operatedDefinición de battery-operated en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.