Definición de bayberry en inglés:
sustantivo (plural bayberries)
A North American shrub with aromatic leathery leaves and waxy berries. Also called wax myrtle.
- Genus Myrica, family Myricaceae: several species
- Included in the brambles are raspberries, blackberries, dewberries, loganberries, bayberries, and the wineberry.
- Wild bayberry thrives in the sand with almost no maintenance, will grow in full sun or partial shade, is not harmed by salt spray and is drought-resistant.
- Before fall migration, swallows gorge themselves on insects and bayberries.
Words that rhyme with bayberryblaeberry
Definición de bayberry en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan