Definición de bayonet en inglés:
- They include a crossbow, rifles, swords, bayonets, handguns and pistols, 340 rounds of ammunition and an Oriental-style throwing star.
- Immediately after sunrise the Sergeant of the Guard collected the heavy bunch of gate keys from the Governor's house and, accompanied by troops with rifles and fixed bayonets, proceeded to open each gate in turn and lower its drawbridge.
- Finally, the Federals ran out of ammunition and turned to fighting hand-to-hand with bayonets, scrambling through the forest and the underbrush.
- What also makes this Leica look-alike even more of a clone is the fact that Konica have made the Hexar RF to accept the special Leica-M bayonet mount lenses, as well as their own Konica lenses.
- The eyepiece is quickly and easily affixed with a three point bayonet mount.
- Conservation in 1992 revealed that the goblet in Plate V is made of separate pieces of ivory joined by ‘so called bayonet mounts.’
verbo (bayonets, bayoneting, bayoneted)[with object] Volver al principio
- In the fierce charge Capt. Millett bayoneted two enemy soldiers and boldly continued on, throwing grenades, clubbing and bayoneting the enemy, while urging his men forward by shouting encouragement.
- During the last of these attacks he leapt out and bayoneted two enemy soldiers.
- One jittery grunt comes close to bayoneting a prisoner before being stopped by fellow Marines.
Late 17th century (denoting a kind of short dagger): from French baïonnette, from Bayonne, the name of a town in SW France, where they were first made.
A bayonet first described a kind of short dagger. The origin is based on Bayonne, a town in south-west France where these daggers were first made.
Palabras que riman con bayonetdragonet • falconet
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.