Definición de bazaar en inglés:
1A market in a Middle Eastern country.
- Hone your haggling skills in Tunisia's markets and bazaars when you travel with Burnside Travel.
- Lots of farmers markets, bazaars that were open on the street.
- The bazaars, colorful food markets and constant flow of border-hoppers provide absorbing spectacles.
1.1A fundraising sale of goods.
- We had to borrow furniture and had to fundraise with Christmas bazaars, sales of work, that type of thing.
- Easy Ways Products have been successfully sold through craft fairs, bazaars, horse sales and door to door throughout the county.
- When you wander into the Tabernacle Church Hall it reeks of bazaars and jumble sales.
1.2 dated A large shop selling miscellaneous goods.
- The goods which were sold at the bazaar were divided in three categories.
- The streets are empty of passers-by, shops are shuttered, and bazaars are closed.
- David Patterson of the 785th Combat Stress Detachment from Minneapolis, Minnesota, a frequent shopper at the bazaar.
Words that rhyme with bazaaraargh, Accra, afar, ah, aha, aide-mémoire, ajar, Alcazar, are, Armagh, armoire, Artois, au revoir, baa, bah, bar, barre, beaux-arts, Bekaa, bête noire, Bihar, bizarre, blah, Bogotá, Bonnard, bra, cafard, café noir, Calabar, car, Carr, Castlebar, catarrh, Changsha, char, charr, cigar, comme ci comme ça, commissar, coup d'état, de haut en bas, devoir, Dhofar, Directoire, Du Bois, Dumas, Dunbar, éclat, embarras de choix, escritoire, fah, famille noire, far, feu de joie, film noir, foie gras, Fra, galah, gar, guar, guitar, ha, hah, ha-ha, Halacha, hurrah, hussar, huzza, insofar, Invar, jar, je ne sais quoi, ka, kala-azar, Kandahar, khimar, Khorramshahr, knar, Krasnodar, Kwa, la-di-da, lah, Lehár, Loire, ma, mama, mamma, mar, Mardi Gras, ménage à trois, mirepoix, moire, nam pla, Navarre, noir, objet d'art, pa, pah, Panama, papa, par, Pará, Paraná, pas, pâté de foie gras, peau-de-soie, pietà, Pinot Noir, pooh-bah, poult-de-soie, pya, rah, registrar, Saar, Salazar, Sana'a, sang-froid, scar, schwa, Seychellois, shah, Shangri-La, shikar, ska, sol-fa, spa, spar, star, Starr, Stranraer, ta, tahr, tar, tartare, tata, tra-la, tsar, Twa, Villa, voilà, waratah, yah
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan