Definición de bazoo en inglés:
sustantivo (plural bazoos)US informal
1A person’s mouth: he couldn’t keep his big bazoo shut
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- I am Senator Henry Ashurst of Arizona, and I am opposed to office holders who go to and return from Europe shooting off their bazoos about how Europe should be run.
- When you have nothing sensible or helpful to say, keep your bazoos shut!
2A person’s bottom.
- I called today to change my package - they gave me free stuff out the bazoo the first month and I wanted to get some stuff removed.
- You'll see patents out the bazoo, better-backed startups, higher-volume production, and better competition.
late 19th century: of unknown origin; compare with Dutch bazuin 'trombone, trumpet'.
Definición de bazoo en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan