- chiefly North American Act in films or work for the film industry: someone told her she ought to be in picturesMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Like a lot of youngsters, John decided early on that he wanted to be in pictures.
- They say that he's exactly the same now as when he was in radio, which I believe, because he's exactly the same now as when he was in pictures.
- Lottie says, ‘Ten years I've been in pictures and hope to be always in some way or other ’.
Más definiciones de be in picturesDefinición de be in pictures en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.