- A low wide-wheeled motor vehicle for recreational driving on sand.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In July, Frank was hit fatally by a beach buggy at night on Fire Island.
- Every Sunday the beach buggy riders come to the strand in cars and vans and spend the afternoon zooming up and down the shoreline between Beale and Littor Strands when the tide is out.
- There has been a huge response to a recent article in this page highlighting the danger of quartz beach buggy racing which is taking place at Beale and Littor Strands at weekends.
Más definiciones de beach buggyDefinición de beach buggy en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.