sustantivo (plural beanies)
- A small close-fitting hat worn on the back of the head.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- While the models were clothed in plain white Bonds underwear, they were draped with warm woollen beanies and scarves.
- David Chen at Mega Cap says knit caps, aka: beanies or skull caps, actually hit a couple years back as well.
- They were all wearing hats, from trucker hats to baseball caps to beanies.
Más definiciones de beanieDefinición de beanie en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.