- A market in which share prices are falling, encouraging selling: the Tokyo bear market has wiped £1,000 billion off sharesMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Therefore, your pension is priced for a bull market, not a bear market, and as a result is very risky.
- Despite a three-year bear market share prices can not be said to be cheap.
- As the bear market in shares has become more pronounced, messenger shooters have become more common.
Más definiciones de bear marketDefinición de bear market en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.