Definición de bearberry en inglés:
sustantivo (plural bearberries)
A creeping dwarf shrub of the heather family, with pinkish flowers and bright red berries.
- Genus Arctostaphylos, family Ericaceae: several species
- All of the 62 types of flowers, plants and shrubs used in the work, such as ling heather, bearberry, foxglove and gorse, come from County Mayo, which was hit particularly hard by the Famine.
- Other species include trailing arbutus, bearberry, wintergreen, inkberry, sweet fern, flowering pixie moss, and cowwheat.
- Actually I tucked a few bearberry plants among them as a salve to his feelings, and that spread almost as satisfyingly as the woodruff.
Definición de bearberry en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary