Definición de bearskin en inglés:
1The pelt of a bear, especially when used as a rug or wrap: [as modifier]: a white bearskin rug
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Let me put on a D' Angelo CD, and I will pull you close, and we'll slow-dance on my white bearskin rug.
- Carl had a heavy bearskin coat and he wrapped it around them both.
- During warm months the Ojibwa slept on cedar bough mattresses, each person wrapped in a bearskin or deerskin robe.
1.1A tall cap of black fur worn ceremonially by certain troops, such as the Guards in the British army.
- Guardsmen, standing well over 6ft tall in their black bearskins, never flinched in the face of the mini-enemy.
- Guards of honour in their black bearskin head gear and long, blue-grey coats stood to attention facing the presidential party.
- As usual, the ceremonial of the Nijmegen Company Grenadier Guards, who formed the Guard of Honour in scarlet tunics and black bearskins, was immaculate.
Definición de bearskin en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan