sustantivo[mass noun] chiefly North American
- A kind of fibreboard used in building.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- On the near side of a waist-high beaverboard counter, a jeans-clad lady fussed to firm up further arrangements.
- The entire building had become a giant rabbit warren of beaverboard and drywall cubicles for almost 5,000 people.
- The settlement round the point was abandoned, and the beaverboard houses moved down behind the Store around the Lagoon.
Más definiciones de beaverboardDefinición de beaverboard en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.