verbo[no object] informal
Engage in successive casual sexual affairs: (as noun bed-hopping) a life of bed-hopping
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- For one thing, it has led to an increase in sexually-transmitted diseases, forcing sexually active teens to think twice about bed-hopping.
- Jack used to say that they all loved reading it and they were upset if they didn't get a mention, but with all the libellous mentions and all the goss about bed-hopping and all that sort of thing, it was absolutely riveting reading.
- It matters because, despite my feelings for my sister, I know she's not the type to bed-hop… or whatever you would call it in this situation.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- To change his image, he started taking riskier film roles, like Cole, the promiscuous bed-hopper.
- And the book's protagonist, Tomas, is nothing if not a bed-hopper and question-asker.
- She complains that he is such a bed-hopper that they would've had a terrible relationship, and he in particular would've been a terrible father.
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: bed-hop
Definición de bed-hop en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda