- A person, especially a sexual partner, with whom one shares a bed.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- He'd had his share of bedmates, though all forgotten the next night; but he was discreet about his exploits.
- Antony, Caesar's lieutenant who eventually succeeded him as Cleopatra's bedmate and political partner, fares less well.
- Hell, my bedmate, the love of my life, and partner for all time works on these exact issues!
Más definiciones de bedmateDefinición de bedmate en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.