Definición de bee-eater en inglés:
A brightly coloured insectivorous bird with a large head and a long downcurved bill, typically having long central tail feathers.
- Family Meropidae: three genera, in particular Merops, and including the European bee-eater (M. apiaster)
- Yet another time, near the hamlet of Pelayo, I could hardly see the sky because it was filled with common, pallid and alpine swifts, bee-eaters and house martins.
- For bird watchers there are Somali bee-eaters, rosy-patched shrike, golden-breasted starling and golden pipit.
- A kingfisher and bee-eaters were perched in the trees next to the pond.
Definición de bee-eater en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan