Definición de bee fly en inglés:
A squat, hairy bee-like fly that hovers to feed from flowers using its long tongue. Its larvae typically parasitize other insects, especially bees and wasps.
- Family Bombyllidae: many genera
- Bee flies favour warm, and sunny localities
- I most often see bee flies hovering around flowers, or if resting, usually on the ground, on bare soil.
- A bee fly is nectaring on the blossom.
Definición de bee fly en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan