- Used to refer to the supposed influence of alcohol on one’s visual perception, whereby one is sexually attracted to people who would not otherwise be appealing.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Wouldn't have touched him with a bargepole even if I was wearing beer goggles in a meat market.
- And I'm not even talking about the beer goggles or the lager lenses.
- Avoid looking at potential sex partners through beer goggles.
Más definiciones de beer gogglesDefinición de beer goggles en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.