Definición de beet en inglés:
1A herbaceous plant widely cultivated as a source of food for humans and livestock, and for processing into sugar. Some varieties are grown for their leaves and some for their swollen nutritious root.
- Beta vulgaris, family Chenopodiaceae: several subspecies
Oraciones de ejemplo
- In agriculture the main products are meat and dairy, potatoes, sugar beets, barley, wheat, and turnips.
- It also contained two to three times the sugar content of sugar cane or sugar beets - think sugared cereal for cows.
- The main crops are wheat, corn, sugar beets, sunflower seeds, and wine grapes.
1.1 North American term for beetroot.
Palabras que riman con beetaccrete, autocomplete, bittersweet, bleat, cheat, cleat, clubfeet, compete, compleat, complete, conceit, Crete, deceit, delete, deplete, discreet, discrete, eat, effete, élite, entreat, escheat, estreat, excrete, feat, feet, fleet, gîte, greet, heat, leat, leet, Magritte, maltreat, marguerite, meat, meet, meet-and-greet, mesquite, mete, mistreat, neat, outcompete, peat, Pete, petite, pleat, receipt, replete, sangeet, seat, secrete, sheet, skeet, sleet, splay-feet, street, suite, sweet, teat, treat, tweet, wheat
Definición de beet en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda