Definición de befitting en inglés:
Appropriate to the occasion: a country which can run the prestigious tournament in a befitting manner
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In the wake of any aggression, we are capable of giving a befitting reply.
- The government has also arranged programmes to observe the day in a befitting manner.
- I personally appeal for the exhibition of honesty by our kingmakers in the selection of a befitting personality for the kingly crown.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- The majority of the audience was represented by parents of children who are currently in grades 11 or 12, and who will be the guinea pigs, as one mother befittingly put it, for the new admissions systems.
- The day was the climax of elaborate festivities to commemorate, and befittingly so, Zambia's peaceful journey of 40 years.
- The doors, befittingly, were huge, wooden monstrosities that creaked and led into a small atrium, with two more doors at the other end.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Canadá
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en España
Muy popular en Malasia
Muy popular en Pakistán